Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
The NAVC’s third annual E-Commerce+ Summit is set to happen in Kansas City, Missouri, on Sept. 2 and 3, 2020, on the heels of the KC Animal Health Corridor Homecoming Dinner and Investment Forum.
Speakers from Chewy, Packaged Facts, Nestle Purina, the Veterinary Innovation Council and more will guide attendees through emerging trends in the delivery of veterinary care, pricing issues, the blending of the veterinary and pet channels, and the evolving expectations of the pet-owning consumer.
Topics planned include:
- Understanding and meeting the needs of today’s digital savvy pet owner.
- New and emerging models in veterinary care.
- Navigating the rapidly changing retail environment.
- Pricing issues and MAP strategies.
- Lessons from the optometry market.
- Omnichannel to omnimarket and what it means for veterinary practices.
The E-Commerce+ Summit, sponsored by Chewy and Stephens & Associates, will be intimate, fast moving and forward thinking. It will start midday Sept. 2 and be followed by a networking event that evening and more content on the morning of Sept. 3.
Registration is expected to open in mid-February at todaysveterinarybusiness.com/summit.
For more information, email Chris Kelly at email@example.com.
Did you know a subscription to Today’s Veterinary Business is free to qualified veterinary professionals? All you have to do is sign up here (and renew each year). You also can sign up to receive the Today’s Veterinary Business weekly e-newsletter.