Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
Health care educator LP3 Network has scheduled five seminars in 2018 on veterinary drug compounding.
Three of the two-day sessions, titled “Veterinary Compounding: A Customized Approach,” include a four-hour hands-on laboratory course.
The lead facilitator is Lauren Eichstadt Forsythe, PharmD, FSVHP, a clinical veterinary pharmacist at the University of California, Davis, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital and an associate editor of “Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook.”
The schedule is:
- Feb. 10-11: Los Angeles (seminar and lab)
- May 5-6: Aventura, Florida (seminar and lab)
- Sept. 29-30: Toronto, Canada (seminar only)
- Oct. 20-21: Phoenix (seminar only)
- Dec. 8-9: Aventura, Florida (seminar and lab)
More information and registration are available at http://bit.ly/2yFy0XV.