Want to learn more about drug compounding?
Five seminars will teach participants about customized medications in veterinary medicine.
Health care educator LP3 Network has scheduled five seminars in 2018 on veterinary drug compounding.
Three of the two-day sessions, titled “Veterinary Compounding: A Customized Approach,” include a four-hour hands-on laboratory course.
The lead facilitator is Lauren Eichstadt Forsythe, PharmD, FSVHP, a clinical veterinary pharmacist at the University of California, Davis, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital and an associate editor of “Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook.”
The schedule is:
- Feb. 10-11: Los Angeles (seminar and lab)
- May 5-6: Aventura, Florida (seminar and lab)
- Sept. 29-30: Toronto, Canada (seminar only)
- Oct. 20-21: Phoenix (seminar only)
- Dec. 8-9: Aventura, Florida (seminar and lab)
More information and registration are available at http://bit.ly/2yFy0XV.