Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
Probiotics, CBD and joint health will be addressed during a free two-day seminar sponsored by nutraceutical manufacturer Vets Plus Inc.
The International Conference on Animal Health Nutraceuticals will take place July 18 and 19 at the University of Wisconsin’s Stout campus in Menomonie. The event coincides with the release of the book “Nutraceuticals in Veterinary Medicine,” which is co-edited by seminar speaker and Murray State University Professor Ramesh C. Gupta, DVM, MVSc, Ph.D., DABT.
Also scheduled to speak and the topics are:
- Gerald Buchoff, DVM, MS, owner of Dr. B’s Holistic Pet Products: “Transferrin and Nutraceutical Applications in Pets.”
- Margaret H. Dohnalek, Ph.D., of Valensa International: “Building a Formulation Solution for Inflammation and Immunity in Companion Animals.”
- Steve Lerner, Ph.D., of North American Animal Health: “Probiotics and Their Applications in Animal Health.”
- Gary Richter, DVM, of Holistic Veterinary Care: “Nutraceutical Role and Application of Cannabinoids in Animals.”
- Thomas Shier, MS, Ph.D., a University of Minnesota professor: “Future Direction and Trends in Nutraceutical Research.”
Conference registration is underway at http://bit.ly/2KnXSSb.
More information is available by emailing info@ICAHN2019.com or calling 715-231-1234.