Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
The ins and outs of the veterinary drug regulatory world will be explained during a two-day conference in Kansas City, Missouri.
The course, scheduled for May 17 and 18, will be led by Rob Hunter, MS, Ph.D., a veterinary drug development specialist and the owner of One Medicine Consulting.
Attendees will learn about the U.S. Food and Drug Administrator’s veterinary drug approval process, including:
- How the Center for Veterinary Medicine is organized.
- The elements of an FDA-compliant label.
- How to open an INAD file and request fee waivers.
- Corporate compliance strategies for labeling, marketing and advertising.
- Ways to mitigate regulatory enforcement risks.
- How animal feed, veterinary devices, over-the-counter drug products and nutritional supplements are regulated.
More information is available at http://bit.ly/2Df397y.