Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
A limited number of tickets remain available for the Industry Insight & State of the Profession Seminar taking place Feb. 5 during the VMX conference in Orlando, Florida.
Today’s Veterinary Business, the North American Veterinary Community and Vetalytix will bring together leading experts in the fields of veterinary economics, animal health market intelligence and consumer insights to present the most significant trends impacting the companion animal veterinary practice.
The event will cover:
- The evolving market for pet and veterinary services.
- Emerging forces shaping the future veterinary business model.
- Trends in clinical practices and variations in key U.S. markets.
- Pet spending trends and insights into consumer behavior.
- Big data as a driver for decision making in small businesses.
The presenters will be David Sprinkle, research director at Packaged Facts; Michael Dicks, Ph.D., director of economics at the American Veterinary Medical Association; and Chris Ragland, CEO of Animalytix and Vetalytix.
The event will take place from 10:15 to 11:45 a.m. in Regency T Ballroom at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. Tickets are free but limited, and only registered attendees will be admitted.
Registration is available at https://registervmx.animalytixltd.com.