Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
Fujifilm Medical Systems USA has introduced an all-in-one digital X-ray system designed to streamline the veterinary workflow.
The VXR Veterinary X-Ray Room comes with:
- A detector tray rotation to speed workflow and minimize the risks associated with detector handling.
- A four-way floating tabletop for additional positioning flexibility.
- Built-in detector connections to speed image preview and maintain power to the digital radiography detector.
- An onboard FDX Console Plus workstation with a 19-inch touchscreen mounted on an articulating arm.
- FDR ES panels to capture clearer images at a lower dose than conventional DR detectors.
“Dose, image quality and ergonomics are of great importance in the veterinary space,” said Jackie Mesa, Fujifilm Medical Systems’ manager of sales support. “Vets, techs and pets sometimes deal with anesthesia, or have no choice but to be near the patient during exposure. We want them to be able to get the exam done quickly, easily and get the best possible image at the lowest possible dose, every time.”
According to Fujifilm, the veterinary imaging market is growing by double digits and is expected to reach $2.2 billion by 2025.
Did you know a subscription to Today’s Veterinary Business is free to qualified veterinary professionals? All you have to do is sign up here (and renew each year). You also can sign up to receive the Today’s Veterinary Business weekly e-newsletter.