Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
Boehringer Ingelheim’s Frontline has been named a global Brand of the Year in a competition organized by the non-profit group World Branding Forum.
Frontline, a family of flea and tick preventives, was recognized during public online voting.
“As consumer votes constitute 70% of the final score, winners of the awards must have strong brand recall among their consumers,” said Richard Rowles, chairman of the London-based World Branding Forum.
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s largest animal health companies.
“The award recognizes our teams who work tirelessly ensuring brand awareness is high and people know what our brands stand for in the ever-changing pet and animal health industry,” said Damien Martin, Boehringer Ingelheim’s global head of pet health care.
Some 114 pet-related brands from 38 countries received Animalis Edition awards at the global, national or regional levels. Among the other winners were:
- Petplan pet insurance (global)
- Petsecure pet insurance (national — Canada)
- Mount Pleasant Veterinary Group (national — Singapore)
- Utretch University veterinary education (national — Netherlands)
- Royal Veterinary College veterinary education medical degree program (national — United Kingdom)
- Evidensia veterinary clinic (regional — Sweden)