Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
Dechra Veterinary Products, which makes animal drugs such as Vetoryl Capsules and Zycortal Suspension, saluted more than a dozen employees during the company’s North American sales meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The awards came just before the parent company, U.K.-based Dechra Pharmaceuticals, reported that North American sales revenue nearly doubled in the fiscal year ended June 30, 2017.
Dechra Veterinary Products is based in Overland Park, Kansas.
The award winners were:
- Eve-Marie Auger: Canadian Territory Manager of the Year.
- Lauren Baker: Top Inside Sales Representative.
- Jen Ball: Top Growth in Dermatology and Northwest Territory Manager of the Year.
- Emilee Braunsroth: Top Equine Growth.
- Jason Butler: Rookie of the Year and Southwest Territory Manager of the Year.
- Edward Caballero: Top Vetoryl Growth.
- Tara Culley, DVM: Veterinary Technical Services Award.
- Marsh Davis, Territory Manager of the Year and Northeast Territory Manager of the Year.
- John Duer: Top Equine Territory Manager.
- Torri Maxwell, DVM, MBA: Equine Veterinary Professional Services Award.
- Pam Mitchell, DVM, MS: Veterinary Professional Services Award.
- Denise Piekarski: Excellence in Marketing Award.
- Tammy Rice: Dechra Values Award.
- Dina Rossi: Top Phycox Growth and Southeast Territory Manager of the Year.
- Will Valentine: Region of the Year Award.