Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
The State of the Veterinary Profession, an exclusive annual event that brings together leading experts in the fields of veterinary economics, animal health market intelligence, and pet owner and consumer insights, will take place Tuesday, Jan. 21 in Orlando, Florida, during the VMX conference.
The session, which will reveal the latest industry trends and forecasts, is a partnership between Today’s Veterinary Business, Animalytix and the United Veterinary Services Association.
The presentation is free to VMX attendees who register at https://registervmx.animalytixltd.com. Seating is limited to 300 people.
The State of the Veterinary Profession will be held from 1 to 2:30 p.m. in Room S230 G/H at the Orange County Convention Center’s South Building.
- Explore the impact of changing consumer demands on sourcing decisions for veterinary care and pet nutrition.
- Analyze the critical factors underpinning current veterinary workforce supply issues.
- Review key trends and insights impacting veterinary practices in 2019 and the implications for 2020 and beyond.
The presenters will include:
- David Sprinkle, publisher and research director at Packaged Facts.
- Dr. Michael Dicks, chief data human at Erupt LLC and former director of the American Veterinary Medical Association’s Veterinary Economics Division.
- Chris Ragland, CEO of Animalytix LLC.
Did you know a subscription to Today’s Veterinary Business is free to qualified veterinary professionals?