Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
Ten veterinary industry veterans have been named founding members of software developer BabelBark Inc.’s advisory board.
“Their impressive expertise and unique perspectives will inform BabelBark’s strategy tomorrow and beyond as we continue to help veterinarians thrive with technology and a new age of clientele,” said founder and CEO Roy Stein.
The Newton, Massachusetts, company’s products include the BabelBark mobile app for pet owners, the BizBark customer management platform for service providers such as groomers and trainers, and the BabelVet software platform for veterinary practices.
The 10 board members are:
- Chad Amos, co-founder and former owner of Veterinary Data Services.
- Marty Becker, DVM, founder of the Fear Free initiative and a Sandpoint, Idaho, practitioner.
- Louise S. Dunn, founder and CEO of Snowgoose Veterinary Management Consulting.
- Sue Ettinger, DVM, DACVIM, a Norwalk, Connecticut, veterinary cancer specialist.
- Eric D. Garcia, an IT and digital marketing consultant.
- Mary Gardner, DVM, co-founder and chief technology officer at veterinary hospice and euthanasia provider Lap of Love.
- Diane Levitan, DVM, DACVIM, founder and primary veterinarian at Helping Promote Animal Welfare Inc.
- Bryan Slinker, DVM, Ph.D., dean of the Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Alice Villalobos, DVM, DPNAP, founder of the Peter Zippi Fund for Animals and director of Animal Oncology Consultation Service and the end-of-life-care program Pawspice.
- Audrey Wystrach, DVM, co-founder and chief operating officer of ZippiVet.