Today’s Veterinary Business Staff
Vet Webinar, an Australian provider of continuing education, has scheduled a five-chapter, RACE-approved series on a variety of topics.
The one-hour webinars are open to veterinary professionals worldwide. Clients of the Australian genetic-testing company Orivet Genetic Pet Care may register for free at http://bit.ly/2wArotK.
Vet Webinar and Orivet, which has an office in Ramsey, New Jersey, announced the partnership Oct. 4.
All five webinars are scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. Eastern time. The dates, subjects and presenters are:
- Oct. 19: “How Did We Get Here? The Current Veterinary Practice Model,” with Lowell Ackerman, DVM, MBA, MPA, CVA, DACVD.
- Nov. 14: “How to Drive Adherence: Why Clients Don’t Say Yes,” with Wendy Hauser, DVM.
- Feb. 15, 2018: “Emergency! Pet Swallows Genetics,” with George Sofronidis, managing director of Orivet.
- March 22, 2018: “Biometrics and the Digital Patient: How Wearable Technology Is Revolutionizing Veterinary Medicine,” with Asaf Dagan, DVM, co-founder of PetPace.
- April 19, 2018: “Personalized Medicine: Practical Tools to Generate New Revenue Streams in Practice,” with Noam Pik, CEO of Orivet.