Registration opens for Veterinary Marketing Summit
A one-day marketing seminar designed for veterinarians and other practice leaders will take place July 27 in San Diego.
The Veterinary Marketing Summit will address brand building, websites, search engine optimization and social media, among other subjects. Five presenters are scheduled:
- Meghan Burns, DVM, owner of Connect Veterinary Consulting.
- Wendy Hauser, DVM, president and founder of Peak Veterinary Consulting.
- Mike Murphy, director of digital marketing and new client acquisition at VCA Animal Hospitals.
- Jeanne Pelletier, chief operating officer of Beyond Indigo Pets.
- Russ Cornelius, CEO of BrandSavants.
ASPCA pet health insurance is the event’s featured sponsor.
Registration information is available at www.vetmarketingsummit.com.